Thursday, August 1, 2013

7 years? Wow! Happy Birthday Surro Baby!

On July 31, 2006 

I got sent home from the hospital and went to sleep. I was so tired.
I woke up at 4:00 AM on August 1st wimpering. I had never felt contractions that strong before. My husband heard me wimpering and asked if I was okay. I told him we better hurry and get to the hospital ASAP! I was in so much pain I couldn't talk very well so my husband called my IPs to let them know. (They had just flown in the night before and hadn't gotten much sleep either) We let my mom know what was going on. (She had flown in to watch our kids) The 20 minute freeway drive was spent with me death gripping the door handles of my hubby's truck. By the time we got to the hospital I thought I was going to die!! Well, they didn't send me home this time, but by the time they got me paperwork to fill out, it was too late for meds. It was time to have a baby. This was so different than my children's births. My first natural experience and she was born face up. Her parents were there beaming with pride over their little bundle of joy. All I wanted to do was sleep! Once I had rested, I was so overwhelmingly happy. I was awestruck. And when I finally held her it didn't feel like I was holding the baby I carried. Thank you to my former IPs for the amazing experience and memories! Happy Birthday sweet little 7 year old!  🎉🎈
You may not know me, but you hold a special place in my heart. ❤

2 comments: